Diplomas, Transcripts & Enrollment Verification

All Yale College and Graduate School students should refer to the University Registrar for transcript requests and verifications. Professional school students must refer to their registrar.


All University diplomas are managed through the Office of the Secretary. Requests for translations, certified copies, and replacement diplomas may be directed there.